– The Cars are probably the best band to ever come out of Boston.
– The Latin music craze is over.
– The war accomplished very little.
– As long as you can get free downloads, pay-for-music-online services will never work.
– American Idol jumped the shark when Frenchie got tossed.
– Ronnie James Dio’s tenure in Black Sabbath wasn’t horrible.
– The older I get, the better Simon & Garfunkel sound.
– A freshman in high school this upcoming fall was born in 1990. Shit.
– Gum drops and Fig Newtons are quite possible the best snack foods ever invented.
– I wouldn’t mind living in a city like Cleveland.
– There’s a new Sloan album coming out soon. Clear the way for the best rock band of the last few years.
– The Mamas and the Papas were very underrated.
– AOL is in big, big trouble.
– Whatever happened to all the fuss about acid rain a few years ago?
Song now playing: Golden Smog – “Walk Where He Walked”