- I’m hearing news via hardcore journalism website PerezHilton.com that the Arrested Development movie is a GO! That’s probably the best news I’ve heard all month. This particular link speculates on whether or not Michael Cera (he plays George Michael Bluth) is going to sign up or not. It would be a bummer if he didn’t, but that cast has enough hitters in the lineup to still win a lot of baseball games. Count me in as totally psyched!
- You don’t need me to get overly verbose here about Steve Jobs. There’s plenty of that elsewhere. But I will say this – taking a six month leave of absence because of your health is a big deal. This is no minor ailment. That said, when the stock dips today (it was down 8% in aftermarket last night), BUY it! I am shocked that people would sell Apple stock because of Jobs leaving. This is different than the first time Jobs left. BUY!
- I vowed to never buy music on ITunes until they lifted copy protection off the music. Rejoice! They’ve basically done it. I went back this week and added a few back catalog songs by CSN and it felt good. The ease of buying music on ITunes is a pleasure……and something I’m frightened of!
- I’m not sure why I found this story so funny, but I did.
- I don’t know why I dig this new Neil Young video so much, but I do. I love the line about MP3’s sounding like shit. The song is called “Fork In The Road.” No big budget here.
Hi all. Note that new non-protected itunes songs still have imbedded information that tells who the original purchaser was, so if you purchase them legally, but share them illegally, they will easily know who the original source was.